Embracing The Magic of Autumn
This is the season of grounding, connection, balance, clarity, creativity, gratitude and release.
Season Energetics: Season of Earth
The autumn months represent the beauty of nature’s transformation. Colors become warm and earthy, the air crisps, and the days gradually grow shorter as we ease into the comforts of darkness. As the earth prepares for its slumber, there is a sense of grounding and stability that fills the atmosphere during this season.
Autumn is often associated with the Earth Element in ancient traditions, representing stability, nourishment, and introspection. During these months, we have the opportunity to connect with nature and ourselves on a deeper level. Not every season demands growth—during these months, find reflection and comfort in turning inward. Consider where you began this year, appreciate the ordinary things around you, nurture your inner self, and embark on new adventures grounded in the beauty of nature.
Lean into the generosity of the earth and share the bounties of your harvest with others, whether it be through donating food or talents to those in need or supporting loved ones with home-cooked meals and small acts of kindness. It is a time of finding balance and a perfect opportunity to explore the depths of your abundance. This season, ease into a reset by investing back into the earth and sharing the bounty of earthly pleasures with others.
“May our effort, confidence, and concern for others be the altar from which we pray for personal abundance.” ―Laura Teresa Marquez
Warm Intentions: Ignite Joy
Our Autumn Market is all about embracing the grounding beauty of the season: the comforting embrace of cozy nights, the richness of earthy colors, and the sense of gratitude that comes with gathering with the ones you love.
This season, we encourage you to ignite joy and celebrate earthly pleasures. Whether it's lighting your favorite fragrance, curling up with a book by the fireplace, enjoying warm drinks on a crisp evening, or simply taking time to reflect and plan, let the energy of the season nurture and inspire you to find solace, embrace gratitude, and strengthen connections with the earth and loved ones.
Visit the AUTUMN MARKET for our handpicked, autumn-inspired finds.
There are many activities and practices to enjoy during the autumn season, with its cozy atmosphere and harvest. Connecting with nature, indulging in comforting rituals, and sharing experiences with loved ones can bring warmth and contentment. Some things on our autumn wishlist include:
- Cook hearty meals with seasonal produce
- Add petals and fresh herbs to the bath
- Decorate with softer textiles and richer tones
- Take peaceful walks in nature and collect fallen leaves
- Gather with loved ones for meals by candlelight and meaningful conversations
- Embrace the unwind—limit screen time and savor quiet moments with the sun’s decent
- Attend a fall festival or organize one. (host a pumpkin carving party, black & white film night, or vintage cocktail party.)
- Cozy up in layered outfits and accessorize with scarves and hats
- Sip on warm apple cider or herbal teas instead of coffee
- Start a DIY project like flower drying, that brings natural elements into the home
- Explore local farmers markets, dabble in fall floral arrangements, and explore living by natural light